Join us this September for our charity golf day and support the development of a new indoor practice and teaching facility at the College.
On Friday 7 September 2018 we will be holding a charity golf day at College Pines Golf Club, set amid the idyllic surroundings of Clumber Park.
All monies raised from the event will support the development of a new fully functional indoor golf swing room used for indoor training during the winter months, evenings or bad weather.
The proposed practice facility will allow students to maximise the use of the TrackMan technology used by the world’s best golfers and coaches.
Alumni Relations Officer, Lucy Smithson said:
"We hope that the facility will have a positive impact both in terms of learning and participation."
Those taking part in our charity golf day will be treated to a spectacular event which includes:
- Bacon roll, tea/coffee on arrival
- PING golf demo day
- Choice of 18 hole team Stableford competition
- Par 3 challenges against the school first team players
- Buffet dinner and prize-giving
For any golfer, this is a day not to be missed – giving you the perfect opportunity to get out your irons, woods and putters as you aim for the ultimate hole-in-one. Teams will be made up of four golfers and we’re encouraging entries from men, ladies or mixed teams.
Businesses/teams are invited to participate/support the tournament through a number of ways:
- Enter a whole team of 4 players at a cost of £100
- Sponsor a hole at a cost of £75.00
- Sponsor a hole and enter a team at a reduced combined cost of £150
- Sponsor team/event prizes of your choice – more details available on request
The team price includes starting the day with a breakfast roll and tea/coffee, refreshments bag for each player, 18 holes of golf and finishing the day with a drink and buffet reception.
To book your place please click here